I am so excited to see you beautiful angels at the Never Sleep Alone show at Joe’s Pub TONIGHT at 9:30pm.
Here are some tips to get the most out of the show!
1. Clean Your Apartment Before The Show- There’s a good chance you’ll be bringing someone home. Give your home an NSA Makeover and transform it into a seductive environment. Remember: Flowers, Fabrics and Flames. Put fresh flowers on the table, sensual fabric on your bed and over any gross furniture, and have plenty of candles to light the second you walk in the door.
2. Dress Up! After the show, we go to Vinyl Lounge for an after-party and there’s going to be lots of sexy strangers there. Ladies, this is an opportunity to wear your sexy red dress. Men, you will be shocked by how much more attention you get when you wear a suit jacket. Think Sophia Loren and James Bond, not Lena Dunham and Seth Rogen.
3. Arrive by 9:00pm and Don’t Worry About Sitting with friends- This show is almost sold out, so just grab a seat online wherever you can find one. Arrive by 9pm for pre-show mingling to get the most out of NSA. You can also come earlier and do NSA Challenge 1 or 2 in The Library Bar on the second floor.
4. Don’t Be Scared- NSA is not some gross Tijuana sex show. It’s an interactive comedy and music show and the best singles party in town. It’s 200 people just like you, laughing and singing together while overcoming inhibitions and meeting hot strangers. You’re not gonna be forced to do anything nasty. But, if you’e in the front, you WILL do as I say.
5. Just Go With It! If you get pulled up for a date or demonstration, have fun, be bold, kiss a stranger! Enjoy this once in a lifetime experience without expectations. Don’t worry about whether or not the person is your “type”. Don’t worry about age, income or immigration status. No matter who I pair you up with onstage, just have fun, be sexy, and make each other look good! Because the person you’re meant to sleep with tonight… is watching you….