Tomorrow is the Never Sleep Alone show at Joe’s Pub New York City. The show is followed by an after-party at a nearby club, and you will most likely leave that party with someone new on your arm. Book a room at one of my favorite NYC hotels, and give yourself and your PEEP a night to remember.
1. Soho Grand or Tribeca Grand Hotel: The original cool kids in the neighborhood, these properties will instantly put your PEEP in the mood to give you an MBO. They have the best parties, the hottest bars, and the sexiest rooms. (MBO= Mind Blowing Orgasm).
3. The Flatiron Hotel- Enjoy live music at Toshi’s Penthouse before having MBOs in the funkiest and most fun hotel in midtown. It’s owned by a dog named Ponzu. I’m not kidding. You are also allowed to bring your dog, so “I have to walk the dog in the morning” is not an excuse.
4. Gramercy Park Hotel- If you’re rich and you wanna hang around hot international types, stay here!
5. NY Loft Hostel- For those on a budget who wanna bang on a bunk bed in Bushwick.
7. Hotel Americano: Located right of the highline and next to The Heath Bar at Sleep No More. Sexy. Chic. Affordable.
8. The Ace Hotel: Trendy, sexy and there’s fresh oysters and rare steaks in the restaurants located right next to the lobby, so you and your peep can re-fuel after the first 5 MBOs.
9. My Place: If you want to be invited to the NSA Masquerade Slumber Party in late February, you must order my book from any retailer HERE and email the receipt to: DoctorAlex@NeverSleepAlone.com, no later than January 20th. If you want to bring a plus one, they must also email their receipt. One guest per copy. You don’t want to miss this party.
See you tomorrow at Joe’s Pub, NYC at 9:30pm. Look sharp.