Below are my Top 5 Places to meet hot and adventurous single people who are actively looking for their next hot romance.
1. Never Sleep Alone at Joe’s Pub On Saturday January 17, 2015 at 9:30pm- As an alternative to lame-ass speed-dating or desperate Tindering, come to my monthly show and party at Joe’s Pub. 200 hot and horny singles under one roof, drinking, laughing, singing along to pop songs backed by a live band and participating in onstage blind dates and demonstrations. If you sit up front at a communal SINGLES table, you are guaranteed to make out with some strangers. Timid people should watch from the “VOYEURS” section in the back. Everyone mingles throughout the show and afterwards, we go to a nearby club to meet even more hot peeps. If you’re single and seeking, NSA is the place to be. Get tickets HERE.
2. Duck’s Eatery- This awesome East Village bar and restaurant has a sweet and sexy staff that makes everyone feel at home and is always filled with single locals and travellers of all ages. There’s live music on Wednesday, so come before 10pm if you want to grab a seat. I recommend coming alone, bringing an interesting book or sketchpad and enjoying a meal at the bar. Within 10 minutes you will find yourself involved in a lively conversation.
3. Employees Only- Not only does this place have the sexiest atmosphere and the best cocktails in the city, it also has the best-looking and most outgoing singles scene I have ever encountered at an NYC bar. It is a small and very popular place, so I recommend making a dinner reservation to ensure you get in. The food is excellent. Come early for dinner and stay late to meet your dream date.
4. Hostels- If you’re single and looking to hook up, why not book yourself at a little staycation at one of NYC’s chic and lively hostels? The people who stay in youth hostels are single and adventurous young men and women from other countries who just want to meet nice locals, be taken to “real places” and “have an authentic experience”. YOU are a nice local. “Real places” means a falafel place followed by your apartment. “Have an authentic experience” means they want to give and receive as many Mind Blowing Orgasms as possible before they have to catch their flight home.
5. Free Fridays at MOMA- Admission is free at The Museum of Modern Art from 4-8pm on Friday nights and there are always tons of single people checking out the latest exhibits and hoping to find a cultured fuck-buddy. Strike up a conversation while looking at the same painting and ask them to join you for an after-art drink and/or MBO.
I look forward to seeing you all on Saturday night at Joe’s Pub. Dress to impress, and do come say hello to me at the after-party. Order my book today, send the receipt to DoctorAlex@NeverSleepAlone.com and you can join me and my friends at my VIP table…